Skip to main content

Questions




There's not a single day that passes without us having any questions in our minds. And then there are times when we have a hell of a lot of them. They simply never cease to exist. They come in all forms, shapes, and sizes. We have questions about what is happening to us, with us, within us, around us. 

We have questions about why it is happening to us. But little do we realize about the power of questions. Questions have the power to reshape and transform destiny. Every major innovation, invention, or change has been a result of a question. Someone somewhere thought a little differently and asked why? Why not? How? And the results are there for all of us to see. From time immortal it is the questions that have helped mankind to evolve and progress. 

From Bhagwaan Buddha to Jesus to Abraham Lincoln to Gandhi to Nelson Mandela... All asked questions that compelled us to think and find answers. Answers that helped us become better. Right from history to science to medicine to mathematics to philosophy to religion there is no aspect of life that has been left untouched by questions. And the pursuit of these very questions has redefined life. 

For questioning is a powerful tool that helps us not just in unlocking value but raising the value of life. We learn we improve, we perform, we ideate, we create, we evaluate just because we have the ability to question. 

Yet there are times when we are uncomfortable with the questions. They become something that we are afraid to face and stand up to. They unsettle and rattle us for we don't know answers nor do we seem to have any. At times we tend to avoid looking for answers because we are not prepared for the answers.  But that should not stop us from pursuing the question with a resolve to find answers.

For there is rarely someone who has the answers to all questions. And more importantly, there is rarely anyone who sets out in the pursuit of questions and has returned empty-handed. But surely has returned transformed not only for self but for mankind at large. Time to get comfortable in pursuit of questions get really good at not just asking them but resolving them. For that's what questions are meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One -- What Am I Going To Write About?

To be honest, I’m not sure. I didn’t have a plan for this. A few ideas popped into my head yesterday, but I let them slip away without writing them down. So now, I’m here, wondering... What should I write about? I’ve always admired how writers seem to find the words. They don’t just tell stories; they make sense of life. Whether it’s fiction, essays, or poems, their words flow effortlessly, drawing you into their world. It’s like magic—captivating and transformative. Somehow, they’ve mastered the craft of turning simple words into gems that stay with you long after you’ve read them. And then, there’s me. I just write. I let my thoughts spill out, raw and unfiltered, without much structure or thought. No carefully woven narrative, no grand flow—just whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, I wonder if I’ll ever get to the level of those writers who make it all seem so easy. Maybe I will. Maybe I won’t. But right now, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I’m writing. I showed

Day 2 - What's Your Purpose?

Have you ever truly asked yourself, What’s my purpose? It’s a question many ask, but few genuinely pursue. We often move through life, following routines without stopping to consider why we’re doing what we do. Many choices are made simply because "that’s how it’s always been done," without questioning the deeper reasons behind them. Think about it: How often do people choose a career because it's popular, without ever asking themselves, Why do I want to do this? It’s rare to pause and reflect on what drives us at our core. But those who are in pursuit of purpose— they ask the important questions. They don’t just accept choices blindly; they challenge the status quo, question the outcomes, and evaluate the significance of their actions in relation to their larger goals. Purpose provides clarity. It’s the compass that guides decisions and actions, ensuring every step is intentional. It’s not just about achieving success; it’s about creating meaningful change,

Day 3 - The Power of Letting Go: Why It's Okay to Give Up

In a world that glorifies perseverance and celebrates grit, we're often told to keep pushing through no matter the cost. "Winners never quit, and quitters neve win" has been drilled into us since childhood. But what if sometimes the strongest, wisest choice is to let go? What if walking away could be your key to unlocking a better future? There are moments in life when we know—deep down—that continuing down the same path is futile. Yet, we keep going, fueled by hope that maybe, just maybe, things will turn around. We tell ourselves, "I'll give it one more try," even when we know it's unlikely to work. So why do we hold on? There are many reasons, but they often come down to fear: What will people say? Will I be seen as a failure? How can I let go when I’ve given it my everything? I can’t imagine my life without this. There must be a way to make it work! These thoughts cloud our judgment, keeping us stuck. But the real point is not the reason