Skip to main content

For HR Class



Congratulations!
 
Sarfaraz has already wished that (being CR is sort of advantage you see Ask Sarfaraz and he will tell you a different story) And so must have the others who met you when the results were declared
 
Unfortunately, I was not amongst the others who wished you So I begin with congratulating all of you Congratulations again
 Don’t worry this is not a mail about congratulations, but what it definitely is, is a mail of celebration  
A celebration of two years of successful journey, a celebration of two years of companionship, two years of friendship, two years of sharing, two years of learning, two years of knowledge, two years of overcoming pain and all the possible hurdles, two years of sacrifice, two years of preparations…&hel lip;……&hel lip;… in fact every single moment what life could have yearned for
 
As I look back at those two years, I suddenly realize one more year down the line and everything will be gone……&hel lip;……&hel lip;……
 
I know the moments will stay with us in our hearts… but then they will be a limited few
 
I know a few friends will stay us through life ……… ……but they were destined to
 
I know I will take a MBA in HR home……&hel lip; so will all of you
 
But is this all what we came here for?????
 
No I strongly believe and know you won’t disagree that we all came here for something more To give something more, to take something more
 
Or else why would have we as a class would share all that we shared with each other over the past two years?
 
Or contributed for the birthday celebrations?
 
Or made adjustments at times to accommodate each other?
 
Or taken initiative to compile / collate / scan notes for the class?
 
Or shared those job opportunities with the class?
 
Or taken the pain to go out of the way for the class or for a friend in the class?
 
In some way or other we have all worked towards making the class something more than just a class ……… through our presence or through our absence ……… directly or indirectly…&helli p;… in small way or a big……&hell ip;the fact remains we have all contributed to making it something more than just a class
 
Today I appeal to you to join me in celebrating the essence of us being something more than a class ……… something more than students who studied together for three year and parted ways
 Let’s build a community where we as colleagues and professionals in the same field continue to share, learn, give, take, gain from each other the various perspectives, learning, experiences, knowledge, dimensions, avenues of our professional achievements for a better tomorrow for all of us and for years to come  
Hope we as a class will agree and keep contributing through the yahoo group in whatever way we can for betterment ourselves and betterment of others over the years to come With more than a year to go we can surely prepare ourselves to sustain the essence of something more
 
And last but not the least…… I know it’s bit too early……but we all can definitely plan a grand farewell party for ourselves when the year ends (I think Sarfaraz as a CR will definitely agree and we all will second it)
 
So let the coming year (s) be the best days of our lives
  
Warm regards,
 
AC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One -- What Am I Going To Write About?

To be honest, I’m not sure. I didn’t have a plan for this. A few ideas popped into my head yesterday, but I let them slip away without writing them down. So now, I’m here, wondering... What should I write about? I’ve always admired how writers seem to find the words. They don’t just tell stories; they make sense of life. Whether it’s fiction, essays, or poems, their words flow effortlessly, drawing you into their world. It’s like magic—captivating and transformative. Somehow, they’ve mastered the craft of turning simple words into gems that stay with you long after you’ve read them. And then, there’s me. I just write. I let my thoughts spill out, raw and unfiltered, without much structure or thought. No carefully woven narrative, no grand flow—just whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, I wonder if I’ll ever get to the level of those writers who make it all seem so easy. Maybe I will. Maybe I won’t. But right now, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I’m writing. I showed

Day 2 - What's Your Purpose?

Have you ever truly asked yourself, What’s my purpose? It’s a question many ask, but few genuinely pursue. We often move through life, following routines without stopping to consider why we’re doing what we do. Many choices are made simply because "that’s how it’s always been done," without questioning the deeper reasons behind them. Think about it: How often do people choose a career because it's popular, without ever asking themselves, Why do I want to do this? It’s rare to pause and reflect on what drives us at our core. But those who are in pursuit of purpose— they ask the important questions. They don’t just accept choices blindly; they challenge the status quo, question the outcomes, and evaluate the significance of their actions in relation to their larger goals. Purpose provides clarity. It’s the compass that guides decisions and actions, ensuring every step is intentional. It’s not just about achieving success; it’s about creating meaningful change,

Day 3 - The Power of Letting Go: Why It's Okay to Give Up

In a world that glorifies perseverance and celebrates grit, we're often told to keep pushing through no matter the cost. "Winners never quit, and quitters neve win" has been drilled into us since childhood. But what if sometimes the strongest, wisest choice is to let go? What if walking away could be your key to unlocking a better future? There are moments in life when we know—deep down—that continuing down the same path is futile. Yet, we keep going, fueled by hope that maybe, just maybe, things will turn around. We tell ourselves, "I'll give it one more try," even when we know it's unlikely to work. So why do we hold on? There are many reasons, but they often come down to fear: What will people say? Will I be seen as a failure? How can I let go when I’ve given it my everything? I can’t imagine my life without this. There must be a way to make it work! These thoughts cloud our judgment, keeping us stuck. But the real point is not the reason