Skip to main content

New Mail....


Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your mail

True it’s been quite some time since my last mail And I could see this mail coming but was getting lost with words

Fortunately for me all those lovely email exchanges about attendances, submissions (no offence meant or else I fear there will another string of emails exchanged and this time unfortunately I will be a party to it ……oh my God! Industrial Relations) there was hardly anything left for me to write about Those exchanges made me realize we have people in our class who write well, really well Probably that’s the reason I lost my words

Anyway there other reasons as well why I did not write Through some reliable sources (its confidential you know) I learnt half the class enjoys my mail and half the class doesn’t Another half does not even bother to read Another half thinks I am drunk when I write Yeah……&hel lip; I know too many halves but who said mathematics is simple I am right now working on a statistical model for optimizing the remaining half (confused, so am I)

That just reminds me of something that I am well aware of As per the law you can’t drink and drive and I believe it’s true to the best of my knowledge However I am yet to come across a law that forbids to drink and write Till such a law comes into being you can assume I will write (God, save those all those souls who hate to see my mails )

So after long prologue, let’s get back to what has been happening in class throughout the trimester

First we got some real challenging mystery that only Sherlock Holmes can solve – The Mysterious Informer in Disguise (you are requested to better to title to suit your intellectual) Yep, there’s a traitor in US, oops! I mean in us Not US They already have one Osama Bin Laden, their own brain child Unfortunately, ours is not our brain child Had we known who he / she is then unlike the US we would closed in on him or her and how The problem with US is they know who the mischief is but don’t know where he is hiding The problem with us is we don’t know who the mischief is but surely know he is hiding amongst us (I see an opportunity for strategic alliance and international business…… …if one half could take the initiative to do environment scanning, Porter’s Diamond Analysis, such strategies used by other nations, PEST Analysis, Tariff and Non – Tariff Barriers, Entry and Exit Strategies…&helli p;……&helli p; I hope that’s enough work
for us to collaborate extensively with the US to find out who he/she is My list got over The lectures got over…… but don’t know why the projects required to cover international business never seem to get over)


IF this was not enough……we got new head honcho from the IIM of A in college……w ho literally thought us to be MBA students He forgot to read or add the PT and made us loose our sleep Imagine the time we had to waste writing and reading all those mail exchanged just for sake of attendance

Moreover he set the college on fire with more projects, more assignments, more attendance I doubt if he worked with Pepsi (Remember Yeh Dil Maange More) or may be perhaps TATA Motors (Correct…… more car per car) These days the word “more” scares me So I need not say anything more……&hel lip; help!!!!


Then the heated debate about attendance…that was something we wasted a lot of time with our heads banging on wall that was never going to fall But we were all convinced we were fighting for something worth while after all it’s a question of our career I can’t differ or challenge the class on that It really stressed us all a lot I am happy that it’s over atleast for this trimester

But looking at the funny side of it ……I feel all we had to do was to bell the cat and bail each other out The best part was we all agreed to it But then we all had our own version that we had to bell the cat One half said the cat had to be belled The other half said bell the cat The other half said it’s time to bell the cat One more half thought it better to have the cat belled Ultimately everyone got lost about which was the cat and which was the bell and why the cat had to be belled or why bell the cat or why the other half was talking about it in first place

Then in the interim people exchanged and seconded mails as if there was no tomorrow and then someone said there is a tomorrow after all and that tomorrow is in class with everyone around So everyone was happy Then the debate followed

Then again people started slogging it out through mails, this time over submission of assignments Again tomorrow was lost Keeping aside the point it came to point who wrote the most lengthy mail and who defended and how Then it dawned on someone again to remind there’s a tomorrow and it’s in the class Then nothing happened after that

Fortunately our head honcho from IIM of A still has his senses intact and time table was nothing much to bother about or there by killing me an opportunity to write about

I am marking this copy only to you You can pass it on to the group if you find it interesting But then the chances of next mail might be even bleak

Yet I hope to keep writing

Do revert with your feedback

Regards

Anthony Colaco © (Ahaa…… Business Law II – Copyright Act)
-------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------ --------



Hi Anthony,
 We havent seen a mail from you in a long time
Please feel free to comment on the current situation of our
class Any motivational message for the class before exams
In short, anything

 
Regards,
Ganesh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One -- What Am I Going To Write About?

To be honest, I’m not sure. I didn’t have a plan for this. A few ideas popped into my head yesterday, but I let them slip away without writing them down. So now, I’m here, wondering... What should I write about? I’ve always admired how writers seem to find the words. They don’t just tell stories; they make sense of life. Whether it’s fiction, essays, or poems, their words flow effortlessly, drawing you into their world. It’s like magic—captivating and transformative. Somehow, they’ve mastered the craft of turning simple words into gems that stay with you long after you’ve read them. And then, there’s me. I just write. I let my thoughts spill out, raw and unfiltered, without much structure or thought. No carefully woven narrative, no grand flow—just whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, I wonder if I’ll ever get to the level of those writers who make it all seem so easy. Maybe I will. Maybe I won’t. But right now, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I’m writing. I showed

Day 2 - What's Your Purpose?

Have you ever truly asked yourself, What’s my purpose? It’s a question many ask, but few genuinely pursue. We often move through life, following routines without stopping to consider why we’re doing what we do. Many choices are made simply because "that’s how it’s always been done," without questioning the deeper reasons behind them. Think about it: How often do people choose a career because it's popular, without ever asking themselves, Why do I want to do this? It’s rare to pause and reflect on what drives us at our core. But those who are in pursuit of purpose— they ask the important questions. They don’t just accept choices blindly; they challenge the status quo, question the outcomes, and evaluate the significance of their actions in relation to their larger goals. Purpose provides clarity. It’s the compass that guides decisions and actions, ensuring every step is intentional. It’s not just about achieving success; it’s about creating meaningful change,

Day 3 - The Power of Letting Go: Why It's Okay to Give Up

In a world that glorifies perseverance and celebrates grit, we're often told to keep pushing through no matter the cost. "Winners never quit, and quitters neve win" has been drilled into us since childhood. But what if sometimes the strongest, wisest choice is to let go? What if walking away could be your key to unlocking a better future? There are moments in life when we know—deep down—that continuing down the same path is futile. Yet, we keep going, fueled by hope that maybe, just maybe, things will turn around. We tell ourselves, "I'll give it one more try," even when we know it's unlikely to work. So why do we hold on? There are many reasons, but they often come down to fear: What will people say? Will I be seen as a failure? How can I let go when I’ve given it my everything? I can’t imagine my life without this. There must be a way to make it work! These thoughts cloud our judgment, keeping us stuck. But the real point is not the reason